Monday 27 February 2023

Support

Thankful I brought what I needed to to the team meeting.  That everything seems to be in hand.

The boss agreed with one of my ideas as a good catch and I managed to figure a couple of things out.  Also that I just pre-empted a request from the lab so we'll have it ready as needed. 

For YouTube and tutorials and being able to figure things out.  Am proud of myself for getting the pandas done for the squares.   

Relieved that some advice I gave turned out well.  Friend is also relieved he took that first step and thanked me again.  

Thankful to be in a team with a good supportive boss and that things are going well.  That I have friends and husband and people to support me and that I can turn to in need.  Thankful to be able to pay that forward.  

Glad I left the bags by the door and husband put them out & they've been collected.  That he got his lego and is enjoying building it.

That we have a nice comfortable house and can afford to have the heating on, & food to eat.  That we mostly work from home in comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment