Sunday 12 February 2023

Blessed

Thankful for feeling better, having more energy.

For the workshops and the safe space host provides.  That i'd set up my own space with crystal and scented candle.  That I had the bracelet of the appropriate crystal to wear.

For husband sharing his ice-cream with me so I still got a taste.  For ordering soup the other day, enjoyed it for tea.

Suitcase fits on top of the wardrobe and us empty and out the way.  Might be useful for trips to UK.

Husband managed to revolut the money.  

That my bank sends codes by email.  And husband's UK no. is still active so I could sign up for a coding app.  Started it tonight and am enjoying it.  Glad I have previous experience of coding so I already have good basis.

Doesn't matter that I forgot overnight oats for tomorrow - I can make them for lunch and have the avocado smash on toast.

Thankful there's a dishwasher and the washing machine made it over OK and still works.  That there's plenty of room to hang washing.  

Am enjoying the crochet, scarf is coming along nicely.  Ankle seems OK too.


No comments:

Post a Comment