Thursday 23 February 2023

Fall guys

Thankful my document suite is finally approved.  Phew.

That I had enough work to see me through the day and more is in without me needing to look too hard.

That friend has her cv submitted and is excited about it.  

That I remembered to make tomorrow's breakfast, and the tesco delivery arrived so I have berries for it.   And husband takes care of the shopping and most meals.  That he made lunch while I went to the shop for more tests.  And I got back just before it was ready.  It was sunny and dry for the walk.  Husband didn't want to go to site which saved me the drive.

I finally got through to the garage and know which brakes need replaced and have the car booked in locally & they collect and drop it off.  

Changed my address with the pension here, & the number to phone for the UK one.  Proud of myself for doing admin tasks off the list today.

That not catching up with an acquaintance freed me up for the gaming session which I really enjoyed and was just what I needed after work.  Sane for forgetting I wanted to go to the library - I can do that on Saturday.  The game we played was still free and I was introduced to a new games service.

I am good enough at the crochet basic stitch to make straight edges for squares, & the squares project gives me the chance to try out other patterns without them needing to be neat.

I got to ask pertinent questions in the team meeting which prompted the boss to remember something he wanted to discuss.

That I have lots to be thankful for and I have a good life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment