Friday 24 February 2023

Walks

Thankful team mate suggested going offline & I took the opportunity to go for a walk, that it was dry and sunny & there are various circular routes to take around the estate.  There are plenty of open green spaces around me.  That we're getting on well these days & managing the workload between us.

That I was mostly left alone for the day to get on with the what I needed to, & it's mostly done.  Was also around to pick up a message to give someone else a hand which involved having a nice chat with another team mate.

Explored a nearby estate at lunch for a bit of variety, & it was dry again.  

Thankful we got the house we did, at the start of the estate for easy getting in and out.  That we held out for a detached area & in the town.  I am thankful for this house & location a lot.

That even leaving in the rush hour doesn't cause much delay to work, & I avoid most of the traffic on the way home too.

I have plenty of hobbies I enjoy.

Going out with friends on Sunday, & getting a lift too!


No comments:

Post a Comment