Saturday 25 February 2023

Flowers and friendship

Thankful husband came to the shops with me.  That I got a space in the market carpark.  For not needing my library card to collect my reservations & having checked the existing loans and being able to renew them online.  

That he cooked lunch and I had enough left over to supplement veg at tea.  That I've finally finished the disappointing root veg fries.  Husband picked up treats I like. 

That I reached out to contact and we had a pleasant afternoon at the gardens.  Took some photos for online phone, and another friend identifies the flowers for me.  As we were leaving my favourite water feature was back on.  Contact thanked me for the invite.

Thankful that the gardens are near enough to just pop in and so are the woods.  For the cafe / coffee van and being able to grab a drink.  And for them having toilets.  Also thankful they don't enforce last entry an hour before closing.  And that it was sunny and dry while we were out.

Husband watching TV with me, & that we have fascinating conversations.   

For a cosy welcoming bed.  That it's plenty big enough for us and I love the brushed cotton effect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment