Saturday 18 February 2023

Well

Thankful to be feeling better.  That I got showered (& for hot running water and fluffy towels and clean dry clothes).

That my favourite belt fits and I got to try some of my newly discovered clothes.  I also posted a nonscale victory and it was nice to interact with some of the group.

Discovered there's an online gaming session on tomorrow I might join.

The overnight oats with apple juice is nicer than I remember it being - maybe the addition of the fruit although I think my tastes have changed too.  It was useful for when we ran out of milk.

For the library and audiobooks.  Being exposed to new authors.  That my latest reservations arrived today and I have a week to collect them- glad it was today when I'm feeling better so I am able to get them. 

Managed the round trip to the chemist ok, and remembered to track it - is a mile, same as to Lidl and pleasanter walk than the latter (no traffic).  Surviving that trip has given me the confidence to go to the woods tomorrow, and even if I just walk to the first bench that is a nice treat.  My ankle is better too.

That a couple of friends got in touch out the blue and I didn't find them annoying.

Am enjoying the chocolate cale husband bought, & putting it in the microwave to melt the fogey chocolate sauce is genius.  Glad he introduced me to that idea.  

That he takes care of the shopping and we have a god stock of things, specially fruit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment