Monday 20 February 2023

Better

Thankful to be feeling better today, that the shaky feeling passed and I had plenty to get on with in the end.  

Work day passed fine and team meeting was a good laugh.  That I don't need to be onsite, & it's a quick easy journey to drop husband off.  Glad we stuck to my wish to live in the town, & we got a house the same side as work.

Got out for a walk at lunch, discovered a new block to walk.  Resisted KFC and had a packet of curry instead.  

Finished scarf and found a pattern to base star stitch off in a way that I like.  Glad I have the ability to create and figure out what I need to do.

That I'm enjoying the JavaScript and the other languages will be easier once I'm more accomplished at that.  Thankful I had the means to do the OU degree and fit a computing module in so I know I like coding, and friend saying she's doing ro learn gave me the push to start.  It'll come in handy for work too and if I decide to apply for a springboard place.

Remembered a couple of things that have been collectively forgotten about so we can get them resolved and it never gets known outside the team that we forgot.

Watched the second film that was recommended.  Am glad I did cos I'm enjoying it more than the first. Thankful we got the sofa and I can happily spend the evening on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment