Tuesday 28 February 2023

Books

Thankful for friend having sent me the link to the garage.  That I've got my new brakes and a recommendation for the parking sensors.

That I have the perfect chance to go to more gardens tomorrow while giving husband a lift, and there's a cafe so I'm going to have lunch there  and then I'm off to the garden centre with another friend who has offered me plants. 

Thankful for having friends.  And the team i'm in at work and for my boss.

For having library books and access to audiobooks.  That I'm enjoying the animal squares.  And when I go for more wool I can also pick up treats.

Husband came for a walk with me to the shop!  This is a massive achievement.  And we got home before it rained.  And I remembered to take the old batteries for recycling at the shop.

He ordered tea while I napped and got me an apple pie which was great - once I knew where he'd ordered from I was wanting one.  He does well for me and chooses well.

Had enjoyable conversations with a few friends.  Including one about chocolate.  And I resisted eating after my window.

That an audiobook I got out the library that I'd got out before remembered where I'd got to.  They have a good variety and I'm enjoying them.

That I managed to figure out where I'm up to at work, & we're nearly finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment