Saturday 4 February 2023

Health

Thankful we were awake and up in time for me to shower and eat before workshop.  That someone else I know from them was also signed up and it went ahead.  

Faciliator appreciates my support and my succinctness - glad because these are things I pride myself on.  Thankful that I know things I enjoy and things I don't even though I'm good at them.

Contact replied to say how I enrich her life.  Had an interesting conversation with husband and he agrees with my assessment of my zones.  Husband has been enjoying the conversation we have ay mealtimes now we don't eat in front of the TV.

Glad we have interesting, thought provoking conversations.

That we live near the woods and I got out for a quiet sit there.   That there is plenty of parking and I got to pull out onto the main roads ok.

That my ankle was fine for the walk to the supermarket and I remembered to take a reusable bag.  That it only drizzled so I didn't get wet.  Also managed to get the pastries husband wanted and a trest for myself.

Chocolate binge yeaterday hasn't derailed my slimming plans - & I'm proud of myself for my fasting achievements.  Also that husband made me hot chocolate without complaint when I asked.

Thankful for my health, that it's good enough for me to take forgranted.   And that I've realised my legs haven't been so tired to be sore lately, nor have I had hunger rage since I started the fasting.  

That I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment