Sunday 26 February 2023

Gardens

Thankful for a lie-in and also that I managed to be showered and dressed by the time friend arrived.  

That the weather stayed dry and mostly sunny for our walk and I got some useful tips and plant offers.  Also got to talk through my ideas and husband is on-board.  That the cafe was open and we had a nice sit out in the sun.  Going to the arboretum with a friend on wed to look at more plants.  Today I saw some I really like.

That I had a quiet relaxing afternoon & evening.  Nice to have friends to be out with and nice to have plenty of alone time.

Husband lets me snuggle up to him on the sofa and is happy watching the show I chose.   Got a bonus episode today.   Glad he looks out for me.  That it's easy to do things for him, and I found the spare soap and took it to him.

That I've had a cull of app subscriptions and it was easy enough to cancel them.  

That I'm fit and able for the walk and managed the 100 steps part.  We had a really good wander and I got some snowdrop pics for friend, including some unusual varieties.  Also got a message from online contact about how she appreciates the flower pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment