Wednesday 15 February 2023

Rest

Thankful I managed to get to counselling on time, & my voice held out.  It's obvious that I'm not ok yet though.

That when I logged onto the laptop there wasn't anything urgent to deal with.

That husband ordered the things I requested with the shopping.

That I still have a few days of tablets left, & friend messaged when I cancelled the walk - to see if I want anything, so I can always ask her to get them.  She got husband's prescription for me.

That husband cleared the table & I've got the final pair of chairs assembled.  Looking forward to gaming again, & eating at the table.

That it was easy to cancel the restaurant booking for Sunday.  Husband agreed it's best to wait.

That I have today off, I needed it to rest up.

Returned an audiobook I wasn't enjoying & got another one out instead that I am.

Husband has found a new show for us to watch, & I'm enjoying snuggling on the sofa with him.

Someone's hopefully collecting the boxes tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment