Monday 31 May 2021

Work

Thankful my energy levels were good today.

That it was a sunny day & the others agreed to sit outside, & it was pleasant out there.  That it stayed dry for the walk.

That I had the sense to check the email for the document contact & discover she's on maternity leave so I got to choose someone else.

That the person husband wanted to speak to was in the office so I was able to tell husband & he got done what he needed to.

That I made Pilates, & enjoyed it.  That my parcel arrived while we were home.

That my idea was right for the calculation, and it should be possible to sort out what the error is. 

Team mate will give me a hand with the coding / calculations so maybe I can catch up.  The project has been pushed back anyway so there're currently no deadlines.

That I remembered the towels were in the washer & they're hung now rather than going stale in the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment