Sunday 2 May 2021

Light

Thankful for a friend who's awake early and chats with me, thankful for her care & insights, & that we have a laugh.

That I got myself to the woods & was early enough to get parked easily, & to have the playground to myself.  That I took the time to sit & be inspired, & that I left the woods energised.

That I brought my Reiki manuals, & graph paper & that I could trace the design through the graph paper and chart it out.  That I have some aida & some spare threads, & I resisted buying more threads & have ordered some coloured aida.

That I have time, & space, & energy, & money for my hobbies.  That I have some that are active, & some that are low energy.  That I managed to get the first design finished, and have refined the chart for next time.  That it was fun & I am proud of myself.

Thankful to friend for being willing to listen to my tarot talk, & that he was interested and enjoyed it, & for the refinements it led to.  That we had a chat & it was fun catching up & seeing him again.

That I remembered the meetup I was scheduled for tonight, & made the effort to attend (even though I was late), & that I feel lighter afterwards.  That it's good to expand my circle & know there are people out there to be my tribe.

For my friends being supportive, & husband looking after me so well & feeding me.  That we shared fruit after dinner.

That there are lots of things I enjoy, & I have new ideas for my Nik care cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment