Tuesday 25 May 2021

Energy

Thankful to have some energy today, that I got up & got the requests cleared.  That mentor buddy was around to check my work.

That I got to ask my question at tier, & discovered how to see comments in my documents.  That mentor buddy was free to explain some stuff to me.  & then I spent the afternoon working on edits.  I got some answers from the boss too so I have a way forward for tomorrow / Thursday.

That starting so early meant I could do a bit extra & still finish at a reasonable time, & that we had dinner nice & early.  That husband puts the effort in to make meals I'll like.

That I had a quick lie down before therapy & was fine, & that the session went well.  Glad I can afford it, & have the time for it.

That I remembered the TABI social & didn't miss anything by being late.

That I'm enjoying the tiger cross stitch, and managed to compensate for the mistakes I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment