Sunday 16 May 2021

Rest day

Thankful to be home from the woods before it started raining, & that I didn't get out to do the lawn & get caught in it.  That I got parked easily there.  That I have time to sit and enjoy.  

That we got to the bottle bank and supermarket in another break in the rain, & I realised one of the bottles was unopened, & still in date.

That I found some threads that will be here in a couple of days, including some lovely metallic ones, & I've got more red aida coming.  The local supplier is opening tomorrow so I can choose an orange that goes with the rest of my set of colours.  Thankful things are starting to open up again, & that I have Wed off so I can hopefully get out.

That I only had a little nap after dinner so still had some evening to finish watching a show with husband & get some more stitching done.  I've nearly finished current project (present for a friend) & then can start on something new.

That I remembered to pay for therapy, & that I have money to cover healthcare - therapy and prescriptions & doctors appointments.  & that I got registered with a doctors here & that there's a pharmacy near us.

That I've enjoyed conversations with friends today, & remembered to message the meetup guy back.



No comments:

Post a Comment