Friday 28 May 2021

Grateful

Thankful to get my document flow completed - it'll be live soon.  That mentor buddy was free to help and we had a nice chat.  I also had a good chat with another team mate at tier, & then an actual work meeting.  Husband says my name came up in a meeting earlier, connected with all the work I've been doing on the calculations & the explanation doc that's now completed.

That I finally got round to coding some calculations, and I love the satisfaction of figuring them out & then getting them to work.  There's less work in it that I thought.

That I spoke to my boss for a few mins, he's happy enough with me & my work to want me to stay on & wanted to know if I would before he puts lots of effort into pushing for a contract extension.

That I nearly have friend's present finished, & I've enjoyed stitching it.  That I had a slow conversation volunteering so I had plenty of stitching time, & enjoying swapping songs with one of the supervisors.  That I had texter and supervisor feedback waiting for me today.

That I managed a full day yesterday & today, & have my mojo back.




No comments:

Post a Comment