Tuesday 4 May 2021

Boss

Thankful my boss is making it easy for me to have my Weds off, & he even brought tomorrow up as being my day off.   That he's understanding & supportive, & appreciates me making the effort to be in to support the engineer tomorrow.

That I got home in time to have a rest before therapy, & that I enjoyed the session.  

My new aida arrived & I'm energised by starting a new project.  I found some brilliant blue thread & have started on the black material.

That I got to work & home again safely, & that husband had put the bin away before I got back so I could put onto the drive.

That I remembered to take hydration breaks at work, & feel better for it.

That I finally got software installed that I need for work, & remembered to email the agency.  That I had a good chat with the intern, glad to be in a good team.

That friend told me about neighbour's bereavement so I could send a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment