Thursday 20 May 2021

Hair

Thankful that I had plenty of work to do, & the boss stepped in over some unrealistic timelines.

That I got finished what I needed to, & someone else is chasing the outstanding signatures.

That brother in law is likely to be packing up the house for us, & it will hopefully be over soon.

That I got my hair cut, & feel better for it.  Glad things are starting to open up again.

That the bunny is hoping straight into her carrier to be put away at night.

That husband made me hot chocolate, & in my favourite cup.

That there was enough orange left to finish the part of the design I wanted it for, & that my variegated threads arrived today.

That one of the agents got back to me to say sometimes part time jobs do come up & he will bear me in mind if he gets any. 





No comments:

Post a Comment