Monday 3 May 2021

Hobbies

Thankful for indoor hobbies & being able to have a lie-in as I was listening to the wind & rain this morning.

Thankful to be in a safe, warm, dry house.

That I ordered new aida so it'll be arriving soon, & I'm excited about getting started on the next symbol.  That the first symbol has been well received by friends, & I have the desire to use variegated thread out my system.  That a friend is sending me some crystal chips to incorporate into the designs.

That I'm getting excited about things again, & have my mojo back.  That I was motivated to do yoga this morning, & made Pilates this evening.  Thankful for the online class & friend who teaches.  

That dinner was yummy, & husband offered me his plate to soak up the juice with my bread - one of my favourite parts of a good meal, that I haven't done for ages.

That 

No comments:

Post a Comment