Saturday 29 May 2021

Inspired

Thankful for a lie-in, & that husband has snack bars so I had one in the supermarket carpet.  That he automatically gets bunny treats, & is reminding me to take my tablets.

That volunteering was fun, it was another social session, & I've been chatting with a few friends today.

That I got out to show my face at the clean-up & got to chat with someone for a few mins.  & then came home for a nap.  That I have few obligations & am free to nap mostly whenever I want.

That friend has realised she's burning out & can take the necessary steps.

That I am pleased with myself over a calculation I've coded for work, & it's giving me something to look forward to workwise next week.

That I've realised I've miscounted in my project and have the chance to rectify / improvise around it without any unpicking.

That I was asleep so husband didn't make me hot chocolate (have eaten far too much and rejecting a hot chocolate after he'd made it would hurt his feelings).


No comments:

Post a Comment