Wednesday 19 May 2021

Contacts

Thankful for my day off, for a lazy morning in bed.

That husband got me the sat nav & I found the eircode for the shop I was going to, that I got there safely & had a good chat with the owner & found some lovely stuff.  Also pleased I got a card for friend & it's ready to post.

That she told me where the woods was & I found it, that my phone was giving me directions & that it was signposted too.  That there was space in the carpark & it was dry while I was walking.  That I figured out how to mark it as a favourite so I can go back.

That I remembered & managed to set my phone to monthly direct debit, & they're still doing the contract with international minutes.

That the woman in the shop is running a crystal workshop so I'm signed up to that & excited about meeting people.  And that there will be plenty of other opportunities for other workshops & to make friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment