Sunday 9 May 2021

Husband

Thankful husband came to the woods for a walk with me, & that it was quiet there & I got parked ok.

That I had the energy for a walk, & got friend's card posted.

That the beads I got yesterday work well with the design, and friend likes the black on red.  

Friend will help me finish my crystal course, & arrange my practical assessment.  That I did most of the work last year so it's all ready for when I return.  That I'm not there for the course anymore because the others sound even more frustrating.

I finished off a work draft over the weekend & it's ready to upload & progress tomorrow so hopefully I can get back on schedule.  That husband's just given me a hand & helped me review it.

That he made curry for dinner, & I was able to heat it up for dinner, he's started letting me "make" dinner lol.  Am pleased to be helping out.

Thankful for husband looking after me, & his care & support.


No comments:

Post a Comment