Tuesday 18 May 2021

Threads

Thankful I had the sense to go to work & perk up, that I managed to get parked.

That we got back inside before it rained, & that I had an easy day.  That a meeting with a team mate was friendly & a good laugh & he opened up to me about a few things that're happening.

That husband made me hot chocolate in my favourite cup.

That my metallic threads arrived & I'm excited about starting new projects with them, that the long HZN still fits on the length of aida I have.

That my Reiki is great at the moment, & perked me up.  Having no phone or scissors in the car meant I was free to concentrate on it.

Card & stitching arrived with friend today & she loves them.

That Amazon showed me rainbow variegated threads that I'd been looking for & so I ordered them. 

That due to covid a bank account I've been trying to close is accepting email requests so I don't have to post all my personal details to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment