Friday 7 May 2021

Rest

Thankful for the luxury of days off, of being able to text my boss when I'm not fit for work.

Of being able to stay in bed, and where we live being quiet enough to doze.  That I feel well rested now, & it's the weekend so I can stay up late & hopefully sleep later in the morning & get back to normal for Sunday / work next week.

That I made it onto the computer and managed to get done what I needed to for work, & that I was alright enough for a supermarket trip.

That I held my temper with my mum.

That I've nearly got my cross stitch finished & I've been enjoying doing it, that I'm going to order new aida for the kit, softer that will go in a hoop & use the stiff fabric for small pieces.

That a friend recommended a book, & it was available in the library so I've started reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment