Monday 10 May 2021

Energy

Thankful I slept well, even though I'd been asleep so early.

That husband rolled over and put his arm round me & I was safe & happy.  And that he brought me a hot chocolate & melon as a treat tonight.  That gifts arrived from friends today, a nice surprise.

That husband is sweet & cuddly.

That I made it to Pilates, & took it easy.

That I mostly finished what I wanted to get done today, & it'll be straight forward in the morning.  That the person who could help was available and quickly sorted me out.  That I had a laugh with a workmate.  That an inefficient meeting was cancelled, & I got on with other things.

That I was first at the L&D session and got my doc reviewed & it was right, & that she gave me a heads up on what was important in the attributes section, glad to have that done.

That I reminded the helpdesk I was waiting, (just as well because they'd forgotten) & so I was able to get an answer to my boss.

That I have been awake all day, & managed to work late too, & am still awake & happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment