Saturday 22 May 2021

Blessings

Thankful I got to the woods on time, & that it was sunny when we met.  That the new woman found us ok, & someone I knew also came along.  We had a pleasant walk.  Glad I got home when I did & had a nap, & that husband made lunch.

Netflix had serenity & I snuggled into husband to watch it.  That he got treats when he went shopping, & I found the envelopes I was after, & that I remembered washing capsules & conditioner (& writing that has reminded me my washing's still in the machine, & going down to get it I found my slippers).

That husband cooks & makes nice meals, that he remembered to get me bread & milk.  That he is sweet & thoughtful.

For clean drinking water, & central heating, for having a house & drive & garden & being able to have the bunny here.

For access to library books, & online shopping, & things are opening up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment