Friday 29 November 2019

Work

  • Thankful I caught my boss, 
    • that he's acknowledged my maintenance days
    • kinda pleased he only had 5 mins so the conversation was efficient
    • it was earlier than my agreed start time 
  • he saw me having a meeting with someone he'd told me to talk to
    • plan seems straight forward & easy!
    • reasonably convenient training session next week
    • when I put it in my calendar someone else moved a conflicting meeting (so I can attend all the training rather than skipping out early, if I make it in on time for the training).
  •  I've remembered a few time sensitive things & can put aside distractions to get on with them (obviously grats are a priority 💖).
  • A good laugh
    • one of the guys I have good banter with said he'd missed me, & it reminded me about some of the things I enjoy about being there
  • It was dry when I wanted to carry a computer to another department
    • a missing lead gave me a good excuse to pop into IT, where I had a good laugh & good conversation & reintroduced myself to the IT guy.
    • it was dry when I went up there too
  • got some progress made on a few work things, I have hope again!  💖
  • husband chose well for dinner (taking me out to carvery, very quick)
  • the brownies were lush
  • caught up with a couple of friends who are rarely active on messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment