Friday 8 November 2019

Friends & free time

Very thankful I discovered the bit of plastic in my new socks (with my hands as I was hanging them rather than when I was wearing them).

Christmas meal is at a good time, & there's something on the menu I like, husband has take care of our bookings.

That when I grazed the post the car wasn't damaged & I got out of friend's drive without hitting the car opposite. & I got to collect husband from work.  Petrol station was empty.

Soap brillo pads & me did an amazing job & I degreased a few things.
Husband remembered milk for me.

Catch up with a friend has helped cement some ideas.  Caught up (quick hellos) with quite a few friends today.

Miracles & manifesting pyramid is working it's magic.  Friend gifted it to me.  Plans have come together beautifully for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment