Friday 22 November 2019

Who needs energy anyway

Thankful husband sleeps through me having the lamp on, reading on bed, getting up etc.  & that lamp & books etc. are easily to hand on the shelves he put up for me.
Thankful to catch a friend who's busy in evenings.
Happy friend has rearranged plans, & that I had the sense to admit the original plan was beyond me.
Glad of my bed, & being off today.
Bonus half hour before friend arrives, more relaxing on the sofa
Made other friend laugh, glad she's in a better mood

Massive relief at having come off the tablets when I did, my liver results were so high, & have come back down massively since so there's no need for concern.
Got a parking space right outside & enjoyed reading my book, & had a little nap before it was time to go.
Cooked lunch for me & a friend.  Success.
& had a little play on a few things at the park.
It's been a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment