Tuesday 12 November 2019

Friends & doctors

  • Thankful I got the flu jab through work, that there was no-one around, & that I had a quick chat with the nurse about my return, she approved & documented the revised proposed return to work.  That I was in & out without crying.
  • A friend messaged me to invite to dessert, thankful she made contact, & that it was sufficient motivation, there was something I liked the look of & really liked. We had a really good laugh, baby is ok, friend is good...
  • Being able to get doctors appointments.  Saw a nice doctor & got to tell my story sensibly.  She authorised the phased return, & we had a reasonable chat. Very pleased to be off the tablets, & getting my brain back.
  • Husband sent some sweet messages
  • Chatting with friends, including reminding me where some of books were
  • When I was cold & wet I had a dry, warm, safe house to come in to.
  • remembered who the pet pyramid would be perfect for & friend is going to send me some pictures,
  • remembered heating guy will need access to radiators & boiler while I have time to clear the way
  • husband left me tasty food, so I can easily eat well while he's gone

No comments:

Post a Comment