Friday 15 November 2019

Rest day

thankful I have today off & I can just rest, & that I convinced myself off the sofa
that I got to wear fluffy clothes & get my parcel, & that they didn't need ID
the pyramids are lush,
I have cleansed the rooms, thankful for my dragon & crystals
thankful husband has put an asda order in so I can just collect him & come home,
managed to switch an uninspiring reading for a better one in the exchange,
figured out how to adjust my chair rather than have a meltdown so I'm really pleased with myself.  Quite happy for that to be my achievement of the day.

Spoke to talking matters, same assessor & have managed to get onto the waiting list for a new location which should be shorter.  Glad I heard the buzz of the phone ringing & answered it.  She says I sound much better for being off the medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment