Wednesday 20 November 2019

Perspective

Thankful husband was extra cuddly this morning, & that we got to work ok.  
Spent more time talking to the new girl & she's fun.  She also brought my lunch to the canteen with her.  Husband shared chips & they were really good.  Lunch was a good laugh.

Got a big hug from workmate, & we had a really good laugh, it was obvious she'd missed me.  Picked up from where I'd left off on Monday, & have got plenty of work to carry on with tomorrow.  & it's easy with no pressure.  Got a thank you from someone I didn't expect to.  Calmly accepted some problems that've arisen without getting stressed.  Managed to stay until my agreed temp hometime.

Glad I'm enjoying the decluttering / sorting. & that there's no rush,  It's liberating being able to part with things.  We've even managed to sell some stuff.  Remembered to get hay while husband did the shopping, & he got me milk without being prompted. 

Concerned friends checking up on me. Supportive.  Plenty of support in place.  Started dithering about whether to go to work tomorrow or Friday, & friend texted reminding me she's in work tomorrow & that's why I chose Thursday to be in, & anyway I've got plans with a friend on Friday.  It'll all work out.  I've perked up after my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment