Sunday 24 November 2019

Not so lazy Sunday

Thankful I get to lie in bed with husband.  Woke feeling well rested (well got up & pottered around & then went back for a nap).  & got myself out in time to walk to friend's house for second lunch.  Had a good (excitable) chat with someone I don't usually have such upbeat conversations with.

The practice session was useful, & friend had got us a real client to treat.
Home via the beach, had a lovely time listening to the waves & got my 10k steps for the day.
Curry with husband was nice.

Thankful for lazy starts to the day, & being able to take it easy, & for being in a good mood today too.  Seems to be more than a fluke!

Thankful friend has taken the step, & it's one more item out of the house. She loved her pyramids.  It was dry when I walked there, & afterwards when I went to the beach, & got there before it was too dark.

Bunnies are happy & eating, & I found some newspaper for their hutch.

I am also (secretly) very thankful that a mate has rearranged plans for Wed. I knew wed evening was busy but hadn't considered that I'm working wed & thurs & a busy wed night is a bad idea.  This way I get plenty of naps if I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment