Wednesday 13 November 2019

Excitement

  • Thankful that I got to
    • the tip, clearing a bag that was in the way & taking a little more from the garden
    • the health food shop, got my stones from yesterday
      • tourmaline wants to be a necklace 
      • very pleased I got it finished to wear tomorrow
    • home in time for start of service slot
    • Pilates
      • a good conversation with someone I've not chatted with before
      • stated my preference for crystal day
  • Friend called round with flowers for me
  • Boiler service done in time for me to have a nap then go to Pilates
  • Remembered the potatoes, will have them tomorrow
  • Am cautiously excited about going back to work, probably more excited than anxious, & am sure it'll be ok
  • New pyramids ordered & posted!
  • Friend's back seems much better these days

No comments:

Post a Comment