Thursday 7 November 2019

No ordinary Thursday

  • I got a choice of parking spaces right where I needed to be
    • Got to reception in good time
    • Doctor requested a full blood set, including the hormones
  • Friend was there and we had a fab chat, & she had some wonderful new pyramids
    • so glad for my emergency £20
    • left on time for the appointment
    • got there right on time & there was a space outside
    • the experience was interesting & therapeutic
  • Some fab boots in the charity shop as I walked past
    • my size, meant for me ;-)
  • Awake to collect husband
  • Reply from boss
    • what I wanted to hear
  • The bacon husband cooked was spot on
    • he remembered to share the ice-cream
  • showing GP app to friend I noticed there was an appointment booked for tomorrow (that I neither requested nor knew about, I think it was an error from speaking to reception this morning).  Cancelled it & it's showing on the system as available now - phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment