Saturday 23 November 2019

Free & friendly

Woke up early, refreshed.  Remembered park run, was up early enough to volunteer.
Bit of social, bit of volunteering, bit of exercise, doing something I believe in...  all good stuff, & all that fresh sea air!
Jogged a little, walked a lot (to get there in nice time).  Some of the park runners are very appreciative.  Phone survived the damp.  Last litre of milk from the shop on the way home.  Husband made me hot chocolate without being asked!

Turned up just in time to hello to a new acquaintance, found the place & got parked outside.
Am thinking of all the things I am thankful for, including being able to come home & get warm after getting soaked, & that I kept my good mood.
Found the bit in the book that made perfect sense to me.  I have found the source of my discontent & now I can properly try to fix it.

Thankful for my friends & family.  For husband cooking & looking after me so well, & being so supportive.  That everyone is well & healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment