Thursday 28 November 2019

friends & warmth

  • Thankful I am currently able to choose my days, & that I could stay home today.
    • A day to myself, with friends to message
    • finished friend's necklace, made it neater, worth the effort of redoing it
    • did some of my crystal meditations, the honey calcite is gorgeous, & I can revisit these any time I want
    • happy to have time to spend with my crystals
    • read some of the book, will likely have it finished for Saturday, have been enjoying it
  • Heard the window cleaner & opened the gate so they did the back
    • offered them a brew & they accepted
    • am pleased even on bad days that I can still be kind & raise a smile
    • remembered the right no. of sugars etc.
  • Soon perked up, managed to bounce around a little & was cheered up
  • glad I can have the heating on whenever I want
  • got some glasses washed & wrapped
    • couple of bags of stuff ready for the charity shop
  • enjoyed dinner with friends
    • remembered to take brownies for them
    • more plans for soon
  • got reading edited & sent, relieved it's gone.
  • local paper arrived in time for me to use in the rabbit hutch after I cleaned them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment