Tuesday 19 November 2019

Domestication

Thankful the neighbour puts the bin out for us, & pulls it back.
That I can sit & watch the frost without needing to be out in it.
Messages with friends, & chance encounters with friends,
& especially for trips out with friends, with the care & support I have.
A lovely snuggle with husband, & general content in our relationship.
That we have heating, & a house, & luxuries, & necessities.
Thankful to be in a good mood, out of bed, & with options but not overwhelming choices.

Also thankful for the millions of things I take forgranted, being able to drive & afford fuel, the generous way work are treating me, having time & space to think, & recover.  Being able to read, & access to all the books I have.  Libraries, doctors (healthcare in general).  That the tests today were successfully completed.

That I remembered a few errands that're now taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment