Tuesday 5 November 2019

Therapies

  • Got to see friend & her baby, lovely catching up
  • found my way to counselling, enjoyed the session & found it useful,
    • realised I am looking forward to going back to work in some ways, 
    • remembered some of the things I like / appreciate about my workplace / job
  • beach, listening to the waves, carpark was quite empty when I returned to it, 
    • tried out a new cafe & had an enjoyable time with a cup of hot chocolate
  • had a lovely chat & treatment with friend
    • she's sorted out my neck & back / shoulder
    • she was so distracted by the crystal heart that she didn't I'd left her extra money 
  • chats with friends
    • one friend who rarely initiates conversation did so tonight
  • husband is home 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment