Sunday 3 November 2019

my heart overflows

  • Thankful for some conversations that I've had tonight.
    • that I have friends to take the time to check up on me,
    • send me interesting links
    • help me in practical ways
    • suggestion for a new blog
  • Thankful I've remembered my grats
    • that I enjoy doing them.
    • that there is plenty for me to be thankful for
  • Thankful I took my mentor's comments without feeling (too) defensive / criticised,
    • that I included her thoughts,
    • that the querent has replied & is happy with her reading
    • also for another conversation we've been having
  • That even though I've stayed up later than intended, I have plenty of time to sleep in tomorrow,
    • bed is comfortable, 
    • I seem to be sleeping better
    • am enjoying seeing the fitbit sleep data
  • I remembered the corn on the cob in time for us to eat it tonight
    • very thankful I didn't discover it mouldy in the microwave 😆
    • husband made lovely dinner & it was ready for me coming back from yoga
  • Thankful I got fleecy material & have a new simple (hopefully quick) project for the next couple of days.
  • Thankful that I'm ok after my hard stop of the tablets
    • that I discussed it with the doctor & came off them,
    • grateful for the experience, & giving them a chance, & for a better understanding of what people go through
  • that husband is so fantastic & understanding,

No comments:

Post a Comment