Monday 4 November 2019

Health

  • Thankful I got to the crystal shop & she had the stone I wanted, I got the last one.  Was quite restrained & didn't buy too many.  Remembered the names of the cards I was tempted by so I can research them.
    • Got to call in to a local beach & enjoy listening to the waves, in between showers
    • got safely out & back & had time for a nap before collecting husband
  • Friend I'm meeting later in the week is enjoying a book I didn't get into so she's happy to keep it.  I might take her a couple more from my collection to see if she wants them.
    • She's going to lend me a couple more sets of cards to see if I like them.
    • She's in a better situation now.  Pleased for her
  • Got some lovely feedback on my reading, & made what I thought was a well reasoned suggestion on another thread,
  • Got to collect husband on time,
    • got a quick chat & hug from a friend after a chance meeting
    • husband made me hot chocolate before he left, & I got a snuggle on the sofa watching tv
  • Am getting over the side effects of the tablets, & am happier being off them, reassured it was the right choice
    • husband agrees I'm doing the right thing, in the best way
  • Found a plant-based food challenge to try, is perfectly timed with wanting to cook healthy, wholesome meals & cut out the take-aways.
  • Thankful for friends being available to message & for mutual support.

No comments:

Post a Comment