Saturday 2 November 2019

Books & trees

  • Thankful the trees are trimmed, & all is done, also that the neighbour behind came out to say how happy she was about it, & gave me some mint for the bunnies.  The bunnies soon recovered from sulking from the noise, too nosy not to be interested in the mint!
  • Happy husband came to the woods, & it was great watching a kid jumping in the puddles.  Kid was so happy.  Also that the cafĂ© was open, & someone ahead of us tried the door so we knew that.  My bacon was lovely.
  • Husband's just made me hot chocolate & I've hung his washing, done my one item of housework for today - a new habit streak.
  • Having an interesting conversation with a friend.  Ideas are more fun shared.  Very thankful I have friends to share with.
  • Also glad no real ill effects from skipping today's tablet, a headache that I may've had anyway.
  • Found another couple of bookmarks in books I'm ready to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment