Tuesday 6 September 2022

Good form

Got husband to the doc's in nice time & was easy to pull up & drop him off & continue to the woods.  That it was dry while I was there & I got back for husband at a good time.  Plenty of people waved me out when I needed it.

Didn't have to take bloods to the hospital so got to work in time for the team meeting which was good.  Obviously in much better form today, & had a better idea for what instrument to take - showing I'm on top of the game today.  Also found & corrected a mistake that's been in my first 5 protocols & none of the approvers spotted.

Got the instrument done today, just the paperwork to take care of now.  Explained it to team mate & we found a mistake - he checked the rest so he was happy reviewing after that.  Good to have him to turn to since he's in most days.  Also that other team mate helped him so we got it all done between us.

Got to lunch (& back) in the dry, & finally managed to meet colleague from the other dept.  Rained all through lunch so we got to sit & chat instead of a walk, & we got free cupcakes.

Found wedding certificate, & filled in the paperwork - ready to drop off tomorrow.  Didn't need as much time off this morning as expected so I have just a little to do tomorrow & plenty of time to do a few chores.  Very relieved to find wedding cert & the rest of my formal paperwork.  

Had a nice chat with another team mate & we're going to make some corrections on the builds - he's so easy to deal with & a reminder that I am good at what I do, & it's all well thought out etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment