Saturday 24 September 2022

Social

Glad to be able to drive past the market stall, see the stall we wanted wasn't there, & just exit out the carpark.

That I walked down to the cafe and I wasn't that late - got talking to a couple of the others in the queue.  It was a pleasant hour or so, & I'm proud of myself for getting tea instead of hot chocolate (esp since I don't like their hot chocolate much).  Have been avoiding sugar today, & resisted ice-cream when husband had his.

A few people have signed up for next month's walk, should be good.

That he cooks for me, & when he smoked out the kitchen he opened the window & patio doors & shut the internal ones.  Also thankful he chopped up the melon for me, & looks after me.  That we're back to trying to be healthy.

That I didn't have the new bracelet on long, & noticed I've reacted to it.  A few times when I'm gone to wear it I've decided against it, now I know why.

For having the space to play games, & husband playing with me.  

That I've discovered my kindle library on the pc, & it's in colour.  I love my kindle, & reference books are so much easier to use on the pc.  Glad to have both, & hard copy too.  That I have plenty of books, & am enjoying reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment