Monday 5 September 2022

Space

Thankful to be home in the bad weather, with nowhere to go.

That it was dry for our lunchtime walk & husband joined me for it.

That he's put the bin out already.

That even though I was upset this morning, it was a good illustration to show the boss.  Glad he came to the team meeting, & asked me last so I could just say no & ask him to hang on for a bit.  Sounds like he's finally getting the message.  Also that I was composed by the time I got to speak to him.  That he makes time for us when we need him, & that he's easy to talk with.  Also that I have brought this up in low level ways plenty of times before so it's not coming out of the blue.

Remembering a cosy top to comfort myself, & having a stash of chocolate.

Husband taking the day off meant I got to stay home & hide from everyone while I was upset, & that I had an easy day.  

For a week of working with mentor buddy & hopefully getting done what we need to so by the time the other guy's back I won't need to work with him much.

That someone recommended some games so I've been exploring them, & passed the evening.  Am feeling more stable now.  That I have the money to be able to treat myself, & also that I don't shop to cheer myself up - I turn to the pc or reading or hobbies.

That even after I sat & cried for too much of today, that I still have plenty to be thankful for.

Thankful for the space I have, both physical, & mental.  For friends to chat with and help give me perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment