Saturday 3 September 2022

abundance

Thankful for the areas in my life I have abundance. Money, clothes, hobbies, books, healthcare, education, knowledge, access, nature, time, food, 

Thankful for access to the library collection and the subscription services we have.

That I braved adding membership dues to the meetup group and have contacted a couple of the old organisers.

That contact was thrilled with my offer and her response has given me a happy glow.  That connecting on LinkedIn led me to read my recommendations which has also given me a happy glow.  

That I survived the day without the xanax and know not to skip one again.

For husband making lunch and providing hot chocolate.  For the apple pie treat he got me with his order.

For calling into lidl and getting nice bread and some new stationery as a treat.

That the water I knocked over didn't get on the electricals, & cleaning up encouraged me to tidy up a little.  That friend sent me a timely message sating the volunteer centre are looking for wool soni get to declutter most of what I brought from my parent's.  

That I have realised where I need to reach out, & that there are people available to me.  For the tarot practice reading which is totally appropriate to me.  For the groups I'm in and the support I get.  For the creative writing course I've signed up to, that it's in my day off and free. That I've come to the realisation I need to speak with my boss...

That I am in a good mood today and have enjoyed my day without feeling any pressure to take care of anything workwise - it will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment