Thursday 29 September 2022

Support

Thankful to be in a team where other people can cover me, & to be able to take a day off & the work still get done.  A colleague offered to drop us off groceries if we needed anything.

My headache is finally gone.

Friends to chat with through the day, & husband being home.  Being able to stay home & not go out anywhere.

For having a house, somewhere to live & store our things & stay warm & dry.  That I have a big collection of entertainment to see me through, & have discovered audiobooks which I'm enjoying on days when my eyes are too sore to read.

That I can read & enjoy reading.  For access to the library, & being able to renew books so there's no pressure getting them back.  That they have an interesting range.

That when I picked up one of the books it opened on exactly the right page for what I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment