Saturday 17 September 2022

Social

Thankful that the samosa stall was at the market, & that I got parked.  Parking and pulling out were both easy and there wasn't much traffic.

That husband came to the shop I wanted and I got more supplies for the volunteer centre, & sharpeners to go with the colouring pencil sets.  That I got a project book for my language studies and it's got moveable dividers - which is better than I realised.  Plus I managed to get the type of calendar I prefer for next year.  

Thankful for the ease of apps and websites and information - all the different ways to learn.

That I woke up in time for gaming and we got there on time.  Also that it was fun and were told it plays well as 2 player so I've ordered us a copy.  

Thankful for the Internet and home delivery, that things are easy so acquire these days compared to having to go shopping.

That I reached out to someone I know and we're having a good chat.  That I've messaged quite a few people today and am feeling socially complete.

Meeting another friend for a walk tomorrow.  And the woods is open again- hurray!  I knew I wasn't really going to drive to Dublin so this is a good option. 

The towels dried so there's space to hand the bedding and husband helped me with the duvet covers.

That I'm free to go to bed, & have the flexibility to nap.  That I found guy's house OK and we spent a good afternoon there, & we left before we got hungry or I got too tired.  Journal app means I can start taking photos of the games I've been  playing and recording it.  Looking forward to that - cataloguing the games I pay and whether I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment