Sunday 18 September 2022

Relaxing

Thankful to meet friend for a walk today, to get out & get my steps.  Glad too that the woods are open again, & the weather was good.  We had a good chat.  Nice to be making friends.

That there was nothing planned so I got to nap plenty.  Also remembered to phone my mum & she was on good form, & I got to speak with my dad.

Remembered to look at furniture shop with husband, & the near one has a lovely sofa - easy decision.  Is also much shorter lead times than the shop we were originally considering.

Husband has chosen a bed, glad to not have to be involved.

That I opened his ignored mail in time to contact someone chasing a bill from our old house, before their deadline.  That I still have the necessary email & paperwork to forward on, & they have a messenger contact as well as email.

Husband doing weights with me.

That I've been enjoying cross stitch again, & the mistakes I've made should be easy to incorporate into the design, & work around.

No comments:

Post a Comment