Friday 9 September 2022

reflections

Thankful to be invited out as part of the group.  That the others got there before me so I could be early & not alone, & that it was fun.  I like the team I'm part of at work.

That parking was easy, & I am getting braver in the car.  

That when I spoke to the boss I was on good form & my suggestions were well received.  I obviously know my stuff & am well on top of what I need to be for the project (eg where the shortage of power leads kicks in).  Also that I can show the usefulness of the tracker - & that I'm up to date with everything.  That we got to the end of the rebuilds, & I know what I'm doing to carry on with the others now.

It was dry at lunchtime when we got out for our walk & I managed to get husband to go a slightly different way.

Messaging friends, thankful to have friends to chat with.  For husband not needing to be in work so we stayed home.  For having that flexibility, & the nap at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment